Nursery Deputy Manager
NURSERY DEPUTY MANAGER
Job Location: Surbiton, Surrey
Salary Guide: c£25k dep on experience
Full Time: 40 hrs a week/ 4 days
Perks: Great transport links
This lovely Outstanding Montessori setting are growing and looking for a deputy manager to join their team. You will be responsible for planning and the EYFS, as well as supporting the manager in the day to day running of the setting, ideally you have had experience of an Ofsted Inspection at either Outstanding or Good. You need to have experience in Team Leadership, an understanding of the Montessori Ethos, a Montessori qualification is an advantage but not essential.
Nursery Deputy / Assistant Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Montessori Diploma an advantage but no essential
* Experience of leading and supporting teams the manager in the daily running of the setting
* At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement – 25 days plus Bank Holidays
* Further Training Offered
* Great staff discounts
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 – 5 years.
* A good understanding of children’s development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To work alongside the Nursery Manager in achieving outstanding childcare
* Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent’s evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime – 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday