Nursery Nurses - Ski Resort
Imagine combining your passion for childcare and drinking hot chocolates and skiing in your free time!
If you are seeking a new exciting career opportunity which involves living and working in a stunning Alpine environment, this could be the role for you.
As a Nanny, you will be part of the Children’s Team delivering a varied and engaging activity programmes for children during their holidays. If you are a caring and outgoing Nursery Nurse or Childcare Professional then we went to hear from you!
- Ensure that guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Be involved in planning and delivering an exciting and stimulating activity programmes
- Provide group and 1:1 care for children
- Supervise children’s lunches and high teas
- Provide a safe environment for the children
- Provide a baby listening service as required
- At least 2 years’ experience working with children aged 4 months to 12 years in a nursery/play environment (can include placements)
- Minimum level 3 qualification in childcare, learning and development (or equivalent)
- Commitment to the whole season
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Competitive Salary
- Return travel to/from the UK