RESORTS: VAL D'ISÈRE / COURCHEVEL 1850 (FRANCE), ST ANTON (AUSTRIA)
We are recruiting for Winter 2018/2019 now!
Scott Dunn is renowned for its excellent childcare, this is your chance to join our fantastic team of private nannies and children’s club nannies across the Alps for the winter ski season. The childcare team are an extremely important part of the service Scott Dunn offer and this is a great opportunity to do the job you love in a fun and exciting environment.
You will care for and entertain children aged 4 months to 13 years with a variety of activities in a safe and hygienic setting within a chalet, hotel or children’s club.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Work as a private nanny within a chalet and within a team in our children’s club
- Be adept at keeping an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines
- Be confident in dealing with Scott Dunn guests
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children
- Provide a healthy, nutritious lunch and mid-morning and afternoon snack
- Ensure that the chalet is clean and tidy and that the toys and equipment are put away at the end of each day
- Take children to and from ski school
- Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing
- Babysit approximately twice a week (paid in addition to your weekly wage)
- Work in any other of our resorts if and when required
- Provide appropriate care in the event of any accident occurring – this may involve driving the children to an appropriate medical centre
- Where necessary drive children around resort in a safe and responsible manner in a Scott Dunn vehicle
ABILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- A degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of health and safety
- Experience in a childcare role/setting
- Good self-motivation
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Team player
- Previous experience in a childcare role
- Fluent in English
- UK/EU passport
- A full driving licence is desirable but not essential
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).