We are looking to employ a Deputy/Room Leader.
You must have a minimum of level 4 qualifications in childcare /early years with some experience of work in a senior position in a nursery setting.
The position is available on an all year round bases for 35-37.5 hours per week.
The shifts will be available between the hours of 7:30 am to 6:15 pm
The successful applicants should be passionate about working in childcare, as well as leading a staff team.
- To demonstrate a sensitivity and understanding of the children`s individual needs working in partnership with other members of staff and parents, to create a warm and caring environment.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times.
- To develop programmes and plans to meet the needs of the children within their care. To ensure social, physical, intellectual, language and emotional needs of the children are met and keep appropriate records as evidence of this.
- To model good practice to the staff
- To work with staff members in the planning, preparation and organisation of daily activities to meet the social, educational, physical, creative, emotional and intellectual needs of the children.
- To regularly review and update the curriculum or programme and activities available to children.
- To promote positive relationships and interaction between all adults and children involved in the centre.
- To promote positive relationships and interaction between all staff, parents/carers and children involved in the Group.
Applicant`s will need to have a sound knowledge of The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation stage and also around Safeguarding Children in order to ensure that children are kept safe at all times and that their developmental needs are fully met.
You will work closely with the management team, contributing ideas, your commitment and supporting the on-going success of the setting.
Excellent rates of pay: £12.50 per hour
25 days holiday per year excluding Bank Holidays.
On roll interviews process will take place from week beginning 7th Sept 2018
Training opportunities available to support your job role.
The position is subject to satisfactory references and clean DBS check.
Please forward your C.Vs via the form below.
Registered charity number: 1077009 registered company number 03683177