Open Recruitment Evening - Beckenham - Tuesday 4th September 2018
Little Elms DayCare Nurseries Needs YOU!
Are you looking for a CAREER opportunity?
Are you looking to work somewhere you will be valued and appreciated?
Do you love working in Early Years?
If they answer is yes… WE NEED YOU!!
For a limited time only we are offering a New Starter Bonus for joining the Little Elms Beckenham family!
Little Elms DayCare Nurseries have 2 Nurseries in Beckenham who are recruiting for staff and are holding an open recruitment evening on… Tuesday 4th September 2018 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm.
(If you are not available on Tuesday 4th September 2018, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too)
Generous Salaries, Bonuses/Incentives, Career Progression, Training Opportunities, and the list goes on!
You will be joining the Leading Family Run group of Nurseries in South London, that has been established since 2009.
Our 9 nurseries offer state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
We are recruiting for the following staff to be based at our Beckenham Nurseries (Full & Part Time):
- Level 2 and 3 Nursery Nurse (FT) – Babies and Toddlers - £17-19,000 per annum
- Senior Nursery Nurse / Room Leader – Babies - £20,000 per annum
- Deputy Nursery Manager – Full time – Mon to Fri - £28,000 per annum
- Bank Staff – Qualified in Childcare with a minimum of a Level 2 or above - £9 per hour
In return, you will benefit from some superb perks including:
- Excellent rates of pay £££
- Attendance Bonus every 3 months – 4% of your annual salary
- PerkBox – gives you high street discount, mobile phone insurance, gym discount, cinema ticket discount and so on…
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs) 4 days and an extra day off in the week!
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for our recruitment evening*
If you are not available on Tuesday 4th September 2018 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).