Nursery Practitioner - Toddlers - Beckenham
Nursery Practitioner Level 3 Required for our Nursery in Beckenham
Come and join the Leading Family Run Nursery Group in South London!
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Beckenham are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner Level 3 to join our growing team.
You will be joining our Toddler room, with children from 2-3 year olds.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Practitioner, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £19,000 per annum
- Quarterly bonus – 4% of your salary every 3 months*
- New Starter Bonus
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
- A minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Practitioner opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).