Nursery Nurse - Babies - Lee (SE12)
Are you an experienced, passionate Nursery Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Would you like the opportunity to work someone where you can make a different and be heard?
Are you looking for a salary and incentive package you deserve?
Look no further… We at Little Elms DayCare Nursery and Pre-Schools care about our staff and want to hear from you!
Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Lee (SE12) are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse (Level 3) to join our growing team.
Due to an extension on our current nursery, we are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join our Baby Room (0-2 year olds) team.
Our Lee Nursery opened in 2010, Little Elms Lee is housed in a sympathetically renovated Victorian building in Handen Road. We have an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’ at our Lee Nursery.
Our Lee Nursery is equipped with excellent resources for a range of ages, the nursery has both carpeted areas for comfortable play and washable areas for messy activities. As well as spacious gardens both back and front – including a secure summer house for outside activities and a soft play area – Little Elms Lee makes maximum use of its proximity to the local park through frequent trips for outside play and learning.
You will be joining the Leading Family Run Business in South London which has 9 nurseries and we have been established since 2009.
The positions available will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £19,000 per annum
- Excellent bonuses and incentives – quarterly bonuses (4% of your annual salary, every 3 months) and much more…
- Paid training and qualifications
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).