Nursery Assistant - Lee (SE12)
Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Lee (SE12) are currently recruiting for a Nursery Assistant to join our growing team.
We are currently recruiting for an unqualified experienced Nursery Assistant to work with Toddlers, from 2-3 year olds.
You will be joining the Leading Family Run Business in South London which has 9 nurseries and we have been established since 2009.
The positions available will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Assistant, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £16,300 per annum
- Quaterley bonus – 4% of your salary, paid every 3 months *
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Assistant candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Assistant
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Assistant opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Apply for Nursery Assistant - Lee (SE12)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly