An independent private day nursery in Kensington is looking for a Nursery Manager to lead the established team and grow the nursery bringing your experience and passion to this 25 place setting.
You will be involved in training, planning, administration, policies, procedures and marketing with the directors. This is a great opportunity to grown and develop within a reputable company.
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 per annum
- Excellent ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- 40 hour working week
- To work in partnership with the Directors to provide high standards of education and daycare for the children who attend
- To lead, develop and inspire your team of childcare professionals
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the nursery with your senior team
- To maintain Health and Safety policies and the Safeguarding of the children
- Where appropriate, to work in partnership with outside agencies and local regulatory bodies
- Ideally L6 or above in a recognised UK Childcare qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Able to work as an ambassador for the nursery
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a management role
- Supervisory and team leading skills
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents and staff
- Proven track record of achieving a minimum of 'GOOD' in an Ofsted inspection.
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 90 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly