Nursery Manager, West Reading area, RG30. Salary to £30,000 per annum pro rata.
Term-time or Full-time hours available
Purple Dove are delighted to be recruiting for our clients in Burghfield,15 mins west of central Reading. We are looking for an experienced nursery professional to manage a successful Ofsted Outstanding Montessori/EYFS combined setting. This fantastic rural nursery is well placed for Forest School and woodland walks, complete with it's own allotment and a minibus for school outings.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as proven business skills and a clear understanding of child protection, early years care and the EYFS.
- A warm and positive approach, creative ideas and a proven track record in successfully managing a diverse team of staff.
- A Commitment to providing high quality childcare.
- Montessori or Forest School experience is desirable but not essential
- To ensure the overall daily smooth running of the setting
- To lead, motivate, inspire and develop your team of childcare professionals
- To provide a safe, secure and caring environment for the children who attend
- To build occupancy and maintain the highest possible standards of childcare whilst adhering to all regulatory bodies
Essential experience and qualifications:
- A full and relevant level 3 or above Early Years qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 + year experience as Nursery Manager of a Good/Outstanding setting
- Ability to inspire and mentor your team to deliver results
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.