Nursery Worker, Level 3 -37.5 hours per week
2 days left
- Contract Type
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have some exciting opportunities in our Sunshine Corner Nursery based in Canterbury, Kent. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Kent County Council and the Department for Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
- You will take responsibility for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children in the nursery.
- You will supervise the children and protect them from dangerous or harmful situations and liaise daily with their parents/carers providing them with a daily activity record.
- This role will be mainly based in the baby room.
- The successful applicants will need a minimum level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children.
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 21st September, 12pm.
Interview date: Monday 1st October 2018.