Recruitment Evening - Camberwell Grove Community Nursery
Are you looking for a new challenge and opportunity to take the next step in your career? Do you desire to work and be a part of the opening of a new Nursery within an established organisation? Come along to our Recruitment Evening taking place at our newest Camberwell Grove Community Nursery on Monday, 17th September 2018 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm.
It will be your opportunity to meet our outstanding Camberwell Grove nursery team to have a chat about who we are and how LEYF can support your career.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is London’s largest childcare social enterprise. We are one of the capital's leading providers of high quality pre-school childcare. We have been caring and educating children and supporting families across London for over 100 years. Why? Because we are driven by the social mission to change the world one child at a time!
Our purpose is to nurture the minds and inspire the ambitions of the children in our settings. In order to keep achieving our purpose, we are looking for inspiring Nursery Practitioner, Room Leaders, Bank Staff and Assistant Nursery Practitioners who are passionate about nurturing children's growth and development by using the world around them to bring to life exceptional learning experiences for the children.
Who we are looking for:
- Nursery Practitioners (level 2 and 3 or above qualification in early years’ childcare)
- Unqualified Nursery Assistants with outstanding childcare practise experience.
- Nursery Room Leader
- Nursery Chef
- Bank staff
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- Opportunities for career progression through Continuous Professional Developments with our award winning LEYF Academy every year.
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas and bank holidays.
- 10% GLL gym memberships.
- Flexible hours and job shares
Working Hours and Travel Journey: Bus/Train/Tube Transport
- Location: 195E Camberwell Grove, Camberwell, London, SE5 8JU
- Bus Routes: 148, 436, 484, 345, 171, 36, 185
- Nearest Stations: Denmark Hill
- Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Full Time positions: 36.25 hours per week salary ranges from for:
- Qualified Nursery Practitioners (including level 2 and 3) - £16,578.44 - £19,548.68
- Nursery Room Leader - £20,275.72 - £21,548.68
- Unqualified Nursery Practitioners - £15,687.36 - £16,408.72
Part time positions: 25 hours per week
- Qualified Nursery Practitioners (including level 2 and 3) - £11,433.40 - £12,603.94
- Unqualified Nursery Practitioners - £10,818.86
Zero Hour contract - Bank staff
- Level 3: £10.48
- Level 2: £9.44
- Unqualified: £8.95
Nursery Chef salary ranges from: £ 19,380.29 - £21,054.16
WE ARE HIRING BOTH PART TIME POSITIONS AND FULL TIME POSITIONS!
Register your interest by clicking apply, alternatively, you can pop in to have a chat on Monday, 17th September 2018 -
We look forward to meeting you on Monday, 17th September 2018!