Nursery Manager - Henley on Thames
I am currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager for a lovely setting in Henley on Thames – the nursery setting provides the very best childcare and education and have close relationships with all staff members and parents. They are looking for a Manager who will support the nursery ethos and can support areas of the nursery.
Before applying for this position, you must have the following –
- You must be Level 3 childcare qualification or above – Leadership & Management certificate would be a bonus.
- Have a minimum of 3 years Deputy Manager skills
- Have good knowledge of the EYFS & Safeguarding policies
- OFSTED experience would be an advantage
- You must also be dedicated, passionate & professional
Staff benefits include
- Competitive salary, starting salary for this position is £27,000 p/a and is negotiable depending on your experience and qualification
- Great supportive working environment
- And more
They are interview immediately.
*all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Apply for Nursery Manager - Henley on Thames
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly