Kids in Charge is an established Childcare organisation that has been in operation for over 10 years. We provide a range of children's services which are registered with OFSTED. Currently we are recruiting staff for our Day Nursery based in Newbury Park, Ilford.
Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Salary: Up to £8.50 per hour
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week Monday to Friday
Qualification: Level 3 in Childcare
- Applicants must be qualified to a level 3 in child care
- Minimum 2 year Child Care Experience
- RightStart Day Care Nursery are looking for someone who is creative and has a passion for working with young children. We are a friendly, welcoming team, looking for an energetic and inspiring individual to works with us.
- The Company offers an extensive benefit package including Induction, Training, Career Development, Staff Discount on Child care rates and Pension Scheme.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure (DBS)
Here are a few examples of the responsibilities and duties you will be required to perform:
- Plan, prepare and implement play experiences that develop children’s learning and development, in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage, Ofsted requirements and ensuring high quality childcare.
- To develop the learning experiences of children and communicate this with parents.
- To support the room leader to ensure compliance with regulators whilst being part of a professional team.
- To contribute to the preparation of nutritional snacks for the children; ensure that snack times are a time of pleasant social sharing.
- To assist the management team in maintaining appropriate records as directed including maintaining accurate attendance records, observation and planning children’s records.
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly