Kids in Charge is an established Childcare organisation that has been in operation for over 10 years. We provide a range of children's services which are registered with OFSTED. Currently we are recruiting staff for our Day Nursery based in Newbury Park, Ilford.
Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Salary: Up to £8.50 per hour
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week Monday to Friday
Qualification: Level 3 in Childcare
- Applicants must be qualified to a level 3 in child care
- Minimum 2 year Child Care Experience
- RightStart Day Care Nursery are looking for someone who is creative and has a passion for working with young children. We are a friendly, welcoming team, looking for an energetic and inspiring individual to works with us.
- The Company offers an extensive benefit package including Induction, Training, Career Development, Staff Discount on Child care rates and Pension Scheme.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure (DBS)
Here are a few examples of the responsibilities and duties you will be required to perform:
- Plan, prepare and implement play experiences that develop children’s learning and development, in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage, Ofsted requirements and ensuring high quality childcare.
- To develop the learning experiences of children and communicate this with parents.
- To support the room leader to ensure compliance with regulators whilst being part of a professional team.
- To contribute to the preparation of nutritional snacks for the children; ensure that snack times are a time of pleasant social sharing.
- To assist the management team in maintaining appropriate records as directed including maintaining accurate attendance records, observation and planning children’s records.