Senior Nursery Workers
2 days left
- Contract Type
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have some exciting opportunities in our Yarnton Way Nursery based in Erith. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the London Borough of Bexley and the Department for Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
- You will provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting and maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- A minimum level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Post qualification experience working with 0 – 5 years.
- You will also be required to supervise setting staff working in your specific area and have an understanding of child development and children’s needs.
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 21st September 2018, 12pm.
Interview date for all vacancies: Thursday 4th October 2018.