QUALIFIED EARLY YEARS TEACHER
QUALIFIED EARLY YEARS TEACHER- Blue Butterfly Montessori
How would you like to join an "OUTSTANDING" nursery?
Up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
We are looking for high calibre Early Years Teachers to work with our nursery.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is a modern established Nursery in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London (5 mins from Pinner Station- Metropolitan Line).
This role will involve:
- Be committed to best practice and strive for excellence, to ensure that the needs are being met for each and every unique child. No child should be left behind.
- Ensure that the Safeguarding and Well-being of the children are considered at all times.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Be self-motivated and form positive professional relationships with parents/guardians, children, fellow staff members and outside agencies.
- Create a welcoming inclusive, child centred and enabling environment.
- Keep updated with current legislation and have in-depth knowledge of the EYFS.
- Be an excellent Role Model.
- Positively develop and the staff team by continuously raising the standards.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change and willing to develop your skills, by undergoing continuous training.
- Be assertive and proactive.
- Use your own initiative.
- Be enthusiastic, reliable, trustworthy and passionate.
Skills we are looking for:
- Minimum Postgraduate Graduate- Level 6- Equivalent or Above
- Early Childhood Graduate.
- Thorough understanding of the EYFS & Ofsted standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Experience working in a nursery setting with added responsibility.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to deliver outstanding practice consistently.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent partnerships with parents
- Minimum 2 Years proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion, creativity and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous annual leave package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a well-resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development.
- Huge promotion opportunities with expansion plans.
- One Staff Training Day in the year
- Up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Closed 1 week over Christmas
- Staff/ event parties throughout the year.
- Onsite parking
- Pension Plan available
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information please see follow the link www.bluebutterflymontessori.com
Apply for QUALIFIED EARLY YEARS TEACHER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly