Nursery Room Leader is required for an established and reputable day nursery in London SW4.
The nursery is easy to commute to from Battersea, Croydon, Fulham and surrounding areas. This nursery is Ofsted registered GOOD (November 2017) and you are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am to 6.30pm on a shift basis.
- Manage and lead a room and a team of staff
- Work closely with the senior management team
- Work as a key person and build relationships with children and their families
- Help ensure all children receive the highest standards of care and education
- Planning for children following the EYFS curriculum
- Maintain the health & safety of children and follow safeguarding procedures
- Level 3 Early Years qualification or equivalent
- Experience working as a Nursery Room Leader in a previous setting
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Able to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents, carers and local authorities
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly