Interim Room Leader
Interim Room Leader
- Room Leader
Scale 4 (£19,524 - £21,552)
Employer: Nurseries of St Mary’s and St Saviour’s
Contract Type: Full time (36 hours per week)
Contract Term: Ongoing
Closing date: 4/09/18
Observations & Interviews: TBC
Start Date: ASAP
Little Learners Nursery Group are growing and we have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners.
We are looking to recruit a Level 3 Room Leader. You will be an excellent Early Years practitioner looking for an exciting opportunity to help the Nurseries to build.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
Do you have:
- An appropriate qualification (Level 3)/ appropriate experience of working with children under 2
- 2 years experience working with babies.
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind and approachable manner
- An understanding of how children develop and learn
- Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C
We can offer:
- A welcoming Nursery
- 2 weeks paid holiday over the Christmas period, including an additional 4 weeks holiday and bank holidays.
- Close links with the church and local community
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development
- Bespoke training programmes
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, please contact the school and nursery office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
Address: St Saviour’s, Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17 8ER
Tel: 020 8520 0612
Fax: 020 8520 7822
All completed applications should be returned to Jenna Aumann
Please email to request an application form and job description.