Senior Nursery Nurse
Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) – Pre-School – Beckenham
Come and join the Leading Family Run Nursery Group in South London!
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Beckenham are currently recruiting for a Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) to join our growing team.
You will be joining the Pre-School room, which caters for children from 3-5-year olds.
You will be working very closely with the current Room Manager, to assist with the smooth running of the room.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader), all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, 40 hours from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Excellent bonuses and incentives – quarterly bonuses (4% of your annual salary, every 3 months) and much more…
- New Starter Bonus
- Paid training and qualifications
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Senior Nursery Nurse / Room Leader
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to assist / lead a staff team
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).