Nursery Nurse (Level 2)
Nursery Nurse Level 2 – Beckenham
Come and join the Leading Family Run Nursery Group in South London!
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Beckenham are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse Level 2 to join our growing team.
You will be joining our 0-2-year olds room, where you will have key children.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, 40 hours from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £17,000 per annum
- Quarterly bonus – 4% of your salary every 3 months*
- New Starter Bonus
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events – Summer and Christmas Ball!
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).