Nursery Apprentice - Shirley (CR0)
Nursery Apprentice – Shirley (CR0)
Little Elms Daycare Nursery and Pre-School are currently recruiting for a Nursery Apprentice to join our Shirley (Croydon) Nursery.
You will be working with children from 2-3-year olds, with lots of opportunity to be supported to go on and complete a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week, as the new Nursery Apprentice, all year round.
On completion of a successful apprenticeship we are usually able to offer a salaried job within the Company who have 9 local SE settings
Benefits on offer include:
- Free uniform
- Discounts with high street stores
- Bonuses and incentives
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Superb working environment
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing training
- Staff social events
- Upon completion of a successful apprenticeship we are usually able to offer a salaried job within the Company who have 9 local SE settings
The ideal Nursery Apprentice candidate must have:
- Passion for a career in Childcare
- Knowledge and understanding of children from 0-5 years (desirable)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working with children (desirable)
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Apprentice opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).