Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 - Orpington
Nursery Practitioner Level 3 – Orpington
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Orpington are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner to join our growing team.
You will be working in our Toddler room, with 2-3-year olds.
Conveniently located on Crofton Road – just 500 metres from Orpington Station, with its direct links to London, and on major bus routes – the building has been thoughtfully refurbished. Fully air-conditioned, it features spacious rooms and a lovely garden. As well as a lawn, this features a soft play area and a unique outdoor art room.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Practitioner, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, 40 hours from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £19,000 per annum
- Paid training and qualifications
- Quarterly Bonus – 4% of your annual salary every 3 months
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner with children under 5 years
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Practitioner opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Apply for Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 - Orpington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly