Nursery Bank Staff - Orpington
Little Elms Daycare Nursery and Pre-School in Crofton Needs YOU!
We are currently recruiting for Bank Staff to join our team at our Crofton Nursery.
If you want the flexibility of agency work but want to be employed within one company, with potential of being offered a full-time permanent position with excellent career progression & training, this could be the role for you!
- Cover staff holidays, weekly days off, sickness and other absence as required across the company
- Support the Room management team with the day to day routine of the room
- Appropriate supervision of children throughout the day
- Delivery of the EYFS framework
- Observing children during activities and carrying out other basic daily paperwork
Excellent salary offered:
- £9 per hour for any level of staff
- Your hours will vary from week to week according to the needs of the business and shifts are planned a week in advance – hours are available across all 9 nurseries.
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role (NVQ2, NNEB, NVQ3, Diploma in Childcare), however this is not essential.
- Ideally you will have some knowledge and experience of working with the EYFS statutory framework
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding/child protection
- Approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
- Experience within a private day care setting with children aged 0-5 years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).