Kitchen Assistant - Beckenham
Little Elms Daycare Nursery Beckenham are currently looking for a Kitchen Assistant to work in our nursery kitchen in Beckenham.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a nursery, school or other care environment kitchen.
You will be catering for children from 0-5-year olds.
You will have thorough robust knowledge of food hygiene, health & safety and allergy/dietary control guidelines and procedures.
Level 2 in Food Hygiene or a similar/equivalent qualification is required as a minimum.
- Full Time, 6am until 2pm, Monday to Friday
What you will get in return:
- £20,500 per annum
- Excellent bonuses and incentives – quarterly bonuses (4% of your annual salary, every 3 months) and much more…
- Paid training and qualifications
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Kitchen Assistant opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).