Lunch Cover - Catford
Nursery Nurse - Lunch Cover – Catford (Hours: 11am until 3pm)
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Catford are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to cover lunches on a part time, permanent basis.
You will be based with children from 0-2 year olds.
A Lunch Cover plays a supportive role in ensuring the smooth running of the nursery.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a part time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round.
You will be working 11am until 3pm, Monday to Friday, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £8,250 per annum
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Part time, permanent contract
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Apply for Lunch Cover - Catford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly