Excel Nurseries are looking for dedicated Nursery Practitioner to join their growing team. The nursery is in Ilford combines the highest standards of loving care and early year’s' nursery education together with great nursery facilities, program, and expertise.
Job Description of Nursery Practitioner:
Nursery Nurse (qualified level 3 or above)
Full-time | 40 hours per week - all year round
The candidate who applies for the nursery practitioner role needs to provide the highest levels of early year’s care and education for all children attending the setting based on the EYFS.
- Provide high standards of early year’s care and education to meet the individual needs of all children
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures in relation to the EYFS.
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and early year’s carers.
Nursery Practitioner Responsibilities:
The key area of responsibility for a Nursery Nurse Level 3 includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high-quality early year’s childcare.
- Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating Early Year’s Foundation Stage.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and child caring environment for the early year’s children.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work deadlines in the nursery setting.
Essential Skills of Nursery Practitioner:
- NVQ (CACHE) Level 3 or equivalent
- DBS (Disclosure Barring Service)