Childcare Roles on a Cruise Ship!
6 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a childcare practictioner, teacher, youth worker, sports coach, entertainer, primary school teacher, or have experience in working with children in other roles? This job would be perfect for you!
Guaranteed interviews available for the right people! Permanent and seasonal contracts available
Almost all expenses covered (flights, medical etc)
One of the world’s leading cruise lines is offering freedom and flexibility to their guests. You will find their ships cruising the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Hawaii, South America, Alaska and Australia to name a few incredible destinations.
Their Youth Counselors are responsible for ensuring the youngest guests on board have the holiday of a lifetime. Youth Counselors must be passionate about working with children and exceed customer expectations.
- Provide activities for children aged 2-17 years of age. Including drama, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities
- Hosting large groups of children and families using a microphone
- Dress up in costumes and perform character roles
- Liaise on a regular basis with parents/ carers
- Provide excellent customer service and hospitality at all times
- Deliver duties as assigned by the Youth Manager
At least 2 years’ experience working with children aged 2-12 in a recreational, sport or education environment
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (including Childcare, Education, Sports and Drama)
- Physically able to participate in emergency lifesaving procedures and drills
- Accommodation included
- All meals included (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and a Midnight Snack)
- Transportation to and from the ship
- Laundry Service for your uniform and linens
- Medical centre on board - Free treatment if required
- Competitive salary
Apply now and the team will be in touch within 48 hours!
Apply for Childcare Roles on a Cruise Ship!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly