I am currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner for a lovely setting in Hanwell.
This great opportunity is available for someone looking for career progression, that is passionate about childcare and happy to get fully involved with the nursery and their ethos. The setting focuses on the EYFS work frame and also support the children’s learning through Heuristic Play.
You need to have the following -
- Childcare Level 3
- Nursery experience
- A clean DBS certificate
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Work well as part of a team, supporting staff members and leaders
The nursery offers -
- Extensive training and career development in a supportive environment
- Competitive annual salary
- Company sick pay
- You will receive an annual holiday entitlement and get the week off between Christmas and New Year on the Company
- You can take an extra day’s holiday in the month of your birthday, whenever it suits you
- Receive paid time to attend numerous training and CPD activities
- Receive a discount on your childcare if your child attends one of our nurseries
- Get childcare vouchers/tax free childcare
- Your salary will be reviewed every April
- Annual Company awards to recognise colleagues with outstanding achievements
- Regular bonuses to celebrate the team’s success
- The Company will contribute towards your pension
- Medicash health plan – investing in your health
Salary for this position is negotiable depending on your qualification and experience – between £16,500 & £18,000 per annum. Immediately interviewing so please don’t delay in applying for this role
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check*all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.