The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Keystone Nursery based in Birmingham. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Birmingham City Council and the Department for Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
You will be responsible for the financial sustainability of the nursery and provide childcare and early years education for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. You will also work with your team to offer a range of services and advice to support parents.
Successful applicants will need a minimum level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent, with proven experience in running or helping to run a similar service. The ability to manage resources to ensure the setting’s expenditure and income is in line with its budget. Also the ability to multi-task and establish rapport with staff, families and external agencies.
Closing date for completed applications: Wednesday 17th October 2018, 12pm.
Interview date: Friday 26th October 2018.