Toddlers Senior Nursery Practitioner
TODDLERS SENIOR PRACTITIONER- Blue Butterfly Montessori
How would you like to join an Ofsted "OUTSTANDING" nursery?
Salary up to £23,000 per annum dependant on experience.
We are looking for high calibre of Early Years Practitioners to work in our Toddlers room.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is a modern established Nursery in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London (5 mins from Pinner Station- Metropolitan Line).
This role would involve:
- Leading all aspects of provision in this age group.
- Monitoring and role modelling practice
- Caring for supervising and interacting with children.
- Plan Prepare and carry out diverse and valuable activities with children.
- Key worker responsibilities.
- Managing the running of the room.
- Liaising with parents.
- Ensuring the children have access to a range of rich learning opportunities and activities.
- Safeguarding children.
- Developing staff practice ensuring staff development.
Skills we are looking for:
- Minimum NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Montessori qualified (MCI) EYPS/EYTS, Early Childhood graduate.
- Thorough understanding of the EYFS & Ofsted standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Experience working in a nursery setting with added responsibility.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to deliver outstanding practice consistently.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent partnerships with parents
- Minimum 2 Years proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion, creativity and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous annual leave package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a well-resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development.
- Huge promotion opportunities with expansion plans.
- One Staff Training Day in the year
- Up to £23,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Closed 1 week over Christmas
- Staff/ event parties throughout the year.
- Onsite parking
- Pension Plan available
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information please see follow the link www.bluebutterflymontessori.com
Apply for Toddlers Senior Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly