Early Years Teacher
QUALIFIED EARLY YEARS TEACHER- Blue Butterfly Montessori
How would you like to join an "OUTSTANDING" nursery?
Up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
We are looking for high calibre Early Years Teachers to work with our nursery.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is a modern established Nursery in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London (5 mins from Pinner Station- Metropolitan Line).
This role will involve:
- Be committed to best practice and strive for excellence, to ensure that the needs are being met for each and every unique child. No child should be left behind.
- Ensure that the Safeguarding and Well-being of the children are considered at all times.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Be self-motivated and form positive professional relationships with parents/guardians, children, fellow staff members and outside agencies.
- Create a welcoming inclusive, child centred and enabling environment.
- Keep updated with current legislation and have in-depth knowledge of the EYFS.
- Be an excellent Role Model.
- Positively develop and the staff team by continuously raising the standards.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change and willing to develop your skills, by undergoing continuous training.
- Be assertive and proactive.
- Use your own initiative.
- Be enthusiastic, reliable, trustworthy and passionate.
Skills we are looking for:
- A full and relevant Early Years Teaching qualification e.g. EYP/EYT or QTS with Early Years
- Early Childhood Graduate.
- Thorough understanding of the EYFS & Ofsted standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Experience working in a nursery setting with added responsibility.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to deliver outstanding practice consistently.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent partnerships with parents
- Minimum 2 Years proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion, creativity and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous annual leave package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a well-resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development.
- Huge promotion opportunities with expansion plans.
- One Staff Training Day in the year
- Up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Closed 1 week over Christmas
- Staff/ event parties throughout the year.
- Onsite parking
- Pension Plan available
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information please see follow the link www.bluebutterflymontessori.com