Trainee Recruitment Resourcer / Admin Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? If you are currently working in Childcare and you would been keen to break into the Recruitment industry, we have a great opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Early Years Recruitment team based in Bromley. We are a hard working friendly team who work closely together to deliver a high service level to our clients.
We are a recognized market leading Recruitment agency specializing in the Early Years and Education industry. We provide high calibre staff to nurseries, childcare settings and schools across the UK on both a temporary and permanent basis. We are well known in the industry for providing our clients with an exceptional level of customer service.
We provide an 8 week intensive training program in which you will gain an understanding of 360 Recruitment. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Using job boards to source candidates and maintain a healthy candidate pool
- Placing adverts and using social media to generate candidate interest
- Interviewing candidates face to face and processing vetting and screening
- Supporting consultants with administrative tasks
- Setting up successful candidate registration days
- Exhibiting at university and college job fairs
- Using initiative and working hard to achieve both individual and team targets
Successful Resourcers are given the option of becoming a billing consultant or progress their career further in Resourcing and compliance.
- Excellent basic salary and generous monthly bonus structure
- Supportive training and development
- Company nights out
- A fun, competitive and rewarding working environment
- Use of the company car for Recruitment days.