After School Club Manager
Wizard Staff Solutions are recruiting for an After School Club Manager.
About the role:
Our established client is looking for a part-time Qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their team and be responsible for managing 3-4 members of staff per day. They are proud to uphold an "Outstanding" rating so the successful candidate must be determined and passionate to ensure the children's learning and development is continued at this level.
- Thorpe, Egham
- 25 hours per week, 2.30pm - 6.30pm each day (during term time)
- Additional Holiday Club hours would be available during the school holidays
- 100% childcare discount for your child
- Full uniform provided
- Professional training and mentoring to help obtain further qualifications
What we are looking for in you:
- A minimum Level 3 Qualification in Early Years (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous management experience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
An enhanced DBS (police check) will be completed on the successful candidate prior to employment.