Nursery Room Manager
Wizard Staff Solutions are currently recruiting for a Full Time Nursery Room Manager.
About the role:
One of the UK’s leading childcare companies is looking for a full-time Nursery Room Manager to join their dedicated team in a friendly, 46 place nursery setting. The successful candidate must be passionate & determined to ensure the children's learning and development is continued at a high level and should be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner.
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Hours: Full Time
Benefits: Holiday: Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
Childcare provision with substantial discounts
Excellent in-house training & career progression opportunities
Retail Discounts Scheme: Marks & Spencer, Odeon and many more!
Provision of Pension Scheme Auto Enrolment
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
- Ability to identify and follow best practice within the nursery setting to ensure it is maintained and safe for all children
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
- A caring and patient nature
- Ability to be punctual and trustworthy at all times
- Ability to be a team player and able to have the initiative to work alone
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to change
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
An enhanced DBS (police check) will be completed on the successful candidate prior to employment.