This is a fantastic role if you a qualified Montessori Teacher and want to join a nursery which offers an inclusive, warm and caring environment that values the uniqueness of all children.
As a Montessori Teacher you will have previous experience of working in a private Day Nursery setting, and a proven track record of building excellent working relationships with teams, parents and external agencies.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for the development and daily management of the teaching practice at the nursery & pre-school.
* Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
* Delivering rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
* Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
* Working in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development progress and attainments of the children to the Manager and Assistant Manager, as well as communicating the lesson planning, activities and progress
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* A full and relevant Montessori qualification
* Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS Framework
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
The role offers the following benefits:
* Enhanced holiday entitlement increasing with service
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* An Investor in People organisation, committed to your career development
* First DBS paid for
* Retail Discount Schemes e.g. Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's, Odeon, gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment.
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION