Nursery Apprentice - Greenwich - Recruitment Evening
Recruitment Evening - Little Elms Day Care – Greenwich
Are you looking for a Career opportunity? Are you looking to work somewhere you will be valued and appreciated? Do you love working in Early Years?
If the answer is Yes… WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Little Elms Day Care Nurseries have 2 Stunning Nurseries in Greenwich and are looking for staff to join their amazing staff teams.
We will be holding a Recruitment Evening for both of our Greenwich and Peninsula Nurseries, please see the details below…
Recruitment Evening Address: Little Elms Daycare Nursery and Pre-School Greenwich, T2-4 Wood Wharf, (off Thames Street), Greenwich, London, SE10 9FL
Date: Tuesday 23rd October 2018
(If you are not available on Tuesday 23rd October 2018, that is not a problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too)
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Directions/Public Transport Links: Located conveniently close to Greenwich Mainline station (5-7-minute walk) and Greenwich Cutty Sark DLR Station (3-4-minute walk).
Lots of bus routes, including the 180, 199…
We are recruiting for the following staff to be based at our Greenwich Nurseries (Full & Part Time):
- Level 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner (FT) – Under 2’s - £19,500 per annum
- Level 2 and 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner (FT) – 2-4-year olds - £17-19,500 per annum
- Room Leader (2nd in Charge in the room) – Under 2’s (FT) - £21,000 per annum
- Nursery Apprentice (FT) – National Apprentice Wage
- Bank Staff – Qualified in Childcare with a minimum of a Level 2 or above – Preferably available to work full days - £9 per hour
** The full-time permanent positions will be working 4 days per week, 7:15am until 6:15pm, 4 days per week, with one day off in the week! **
In return, you will benefit from some superb perks including:
- Excellent rates of pay £££
- Attendance/Performance Related Bonus every 3 months – 4% of your annual salary every 3 months!
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs), over 4 days
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for our recruitment evening*
If you are not available on Tuesday 23rd October 2018 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm, that is not a problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).