Deputy Nursery Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager for a beautiful setting in Chiswick.
This beautiful setting is more than just a nursery – they offer a family feel with bespoke classes and teach children amazing skills using educational, fun, interesting and confidence-building methods.
You MUST have the following -
- Childcare Level 3 qualification or above
- At least 2 years of Room Leader experience
- You need to be passionate and enthusiastic
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and all nursery policies
- Have a clean DBS certificate
- Work well as part of a team
- Have good leadership skills
- Be patient, caring and a good communicator
The nursery offers -
- Competitive salary
- In house training
- Staff support
- Opportunity for progression
- And much more
Salary for this position is negotiable depending on your qualification and experience – between £25,500 & £27,955 per annum. Immediately interviewing so please don’t delay in applying for this role
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check*all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.