Deputy Nursery Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager for a beautiful setting in Chiswick.
This beautiful setting is more than just a nursery – they offer a family feel with bespoke classes and teach children amazing skills using educational, fun, interesting and confidence-building methods.
You MUST have the following -
- Childcare Level 3 qualification or above
- At least 2 years of Room Leader experience
- You need to be passionate and enthusiastic
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and all nursery policies
- Have a clean DBS certificate
- Work well as part of a team
- Have good leadership skills
- Be patient, caring and a good communicator
The nursery offers -
- Competitive salary
- In house training
- Staff support
- Opportunity for progression
- And much more
Salary for this position is negotiable depending on your qualification and experience – between £25,500 & £27,955 per annum. Immediately interviewing so please don’t delay in applying for this role
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check*all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly