Nursery Manager NEW setting in SE26!
Well established, well-loved and with a long waiting list of families wanting a place at Cuddly Bear Day Care, we are delighted to open a new, second nursery in Sydenham, SE26 this winter!
In our 6 years at Sydenham Park, we have achieved our Outstanding Ofsted rating, five consecutive 5-star food hygiene ratings and a great reputation as a nursery of choice in our local community.
We have achieved this through our people; a great balance of compassionate management and genuinely caring and professional early years specialists, from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. We have a fantastic team, a very low staff turnover rate and we all share our ethos, that ‘…children thrive best when they feel safe, valued and listened to’.
With a new nursery comes a new team and in the role of Nursery Manager, we are looking for an empowering EY leader/teacher with great EYFS experience in a Good or Outstanding inclusive setting, with a very much child-centred approach. You will have a really good record of engaging the team, being empathetic and decisive, of developing great, secure relationships with our team and families. You will have great communication skills to embed best practice and you are most definitely, hands-on.
Even better, you won't be in an office all day! We have a great admin team already handling the parents' paperwork and invoicing..!
Other opportunities at our new nursery include;
- Senior Early Years Nursery Practitioners (L3); strong EYFS knowledge and practice, key worker experience, a great understanding of children’s needs, fun and inspiring activities
- Early Years Practitioners/Nursery Nurses, (L2); amazing nurturing skills, wants to develop or study for a L3, be part of a team, learn best practice, is hands-on;
- Deputy Manager/Room Leader; with good management and EYFS knowledge and practice, a great communicator, who works with people to problem-solve and complete tasks to a high standard
- Unqualified Helpers, with good childcare and nurturing experience
- Chef, Kitchen Assistant, Housekeeper and a Receptionist/Front of House who can assist with admin too.
We have great lifestyle benefits here, including;
- extra holiday or a money bonus
- competitive salaries
- gym membership
- workplace pension
- social events
- discounted childcare
- free uniform and free training
Ideally these are full-time/40-hour roles, but we may consider part-time options where possible.
Benefits of being a respected colleague and team member here at Cuddly Bear;
- high quality training – for your career and you well-being
- personalised coaching to empower you – recognising your strengths, enhancing your skills
- progress with your EY qualifications and career in an environment recognised as being an Employer of Choice!
If you are ready to explore a new, exciting challenge and want to work with a caring and supportive team, contact us now;
- call Heidi or Kate for an informal chat; 0208 291 7894
- go to our website; https://www.cuddlybeardaycare.co.uk/work-with-us/ ... and register your interest so that we can contact you
- or email us your CV below
We carry out enhanced DBS checks and employment reference checks as part of our recruitment process.
NOTE; we will keep your details on file for up to 12 months, unless you state otherwise.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
No agencies please.