This Group are more than just a nursery - they are on a mission to prove that nurseries can be more than just daycare, building a 7-day-a-week hub that kids love and parents love too.
In 2017 their first nursery opened and are now recruiting a Nursery Manager here at their North London site, to move the nursery & family club forward. Situated close to Hackney, Finsbury Park, Camden, Islington, Stoke Newington, commutable via local buses. Commutable from Paddington Station and Waterloo Station, within the hour.
Their brand-new 93 place nursery is fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of their daily operation, you’ll be co-managing a team of up to 25 passionate educators with the Education Director, motivating them to develop their practice and think creatively.
They are passionate about promotion too, and they are looking for the right, ambitious, individual to be ready to take sole responsibility for their North London Nursery within 6-12 months.
The job entails:-
- Managing and coaching a team of 25 educators
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and
- Critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
You will need to have experience as a Nursery/Deputy Manager in a ‘Outstanding’ nursery, be passionate and positive; high energy levels and enthusiastic about childcare; a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience and have a minimum of a LV3 Qualification.
- £35-40k per annum, slightly negotiable (depending on experience)
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the Group which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Bonus & share scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials
If you are looking for a new challenge and a great, fun, positive environment to work in, please apply :-))
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 60 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.