Baby Room Manager - £23,690 per annum - Beckenham
Baby Room Manager - Beckenham
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Beckenham are currently recruiting for a Baby Room Manager to join our team.
You will be managing our Bluebirds room, with children from 3 months to 2 years.
You will have the support of our experienced Management team to help you settle into your new role, assist you with the smooth running of the room and you will inherit a fantastic team of experienced staff (some have been with us for many years).
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009, we recently celebrated our 9th Birthday.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Room Manager, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £23,690 per annum
- Quarterly Bonus - 4% of your salary every 3 months... *
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events - Summer and Christmas Ball
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Baby Room Manager candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Room Manager/Room Leader
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to assist / lead a staff team
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Baby Room Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).