Senior/Early Years Advisor
Senior/Early Years Advisor, Essex – salary negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking for a nursery management level Senior/Early Years Advisor that has nursery management experience and qualified in early years childcare. The role will be based in a very large nursery setting, supporting, guiding and managing training and development for all of the staff as well as support the management team in managing the nursery as and when required.
- Ensure all practitioners understand principles and content of the Early Years Foundation Stage and know how to put them into practice
- Support practitioners in acknowledging the various influences and transitions experienced by a child from both inside and outside the setting
- Practice and promote current legal requirements, national policies and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the well being of children
- Support the management team in managing the nursery setting as and when required
- Minimum L3 qualified in early years (ideally Early Years Professional Status) with GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- 10+ years relevant experience of the full age range from birth to five
- Worked at nursery management level
- Proven solid track record of EYFS Observation, Assessment and Planning training
- Up to date with latest relevant research and theories and engage in continuous updating of own skills and knowledge
- Have excellent communication skills with both adults and children
- Be organised, self-disciplined and reliable
- Evidence of partnership working with professional in relevant agencies and also families
- Competitive salary open to some negotiation depending on experience
- Option to work 4 condensed days
- Full time permanent contract
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Located near Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire/Essex border
- Free parking available
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.