Nursery Nurse (Level 2 or 3 qualified)
Salary circa £17-19k
We are looking for a 3 qualified nursery nurse to work with a stunning nursery in Putney. Applicants must have a strong child care background and a have a level 2 or 3 early years qualifications.
- To prepare and carry out children's records and assessments and to formulate and operate the daily/weekly planning of age appropriate activities and experiences.
- To abide by the company's health and safety policy by taking all practical and reasonable steps to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all who use the premises.
- To have a full understanding of all safeguarding policy and procedures.
- To maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times, including company business and any information regarding children or parents.
- Undertake certain domestic duties within nursery i.e. preparation of food, equipment, general cleaning and laundry duties.
- To attend and participate during regular parent's evenings and staff meetings outside normal working hours.
- To undertake additional training as necessary, attend and participate in personal development programmes, supervisions and appraisals.
- Work alongside the management staff team, undertaking reasonable tasks, where necessary for the continuation of high quality care and safety within the nursery.
- To lead by example and act as a role model to nursery assistants, students and volunteers and support their individual training requirements.
- At all times abide by the welfare requirements and Early Years Foundation as laid down by OFSTED.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send Natalie your CV as soon as possible so that she can contact you to discuss this and opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available!