Recruitment Evening for our Lee Nursery (SE12) - Thursday 1st November 2018 - 6-8pm
RECRUITMENT EVENING…THURSDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2018 FROM 6PM UNTIL 8PM…LEE (SE12)!
PERMANENT NURSERY STAFF NEEDED TO JOIN US HERE AT LITTLE ELMS DAYCARE NURSERIES – LEE
We have expanded our existing Lee Nursery into the premises of St Winfreds School, where we refurbished the building and have a brand-new preschool building (adjacent to our existing Lee Nursery) which will be opening in November 2018.
Due to the extension, we are now looking for staff to join our amazing team at our Lee Nursery.
Little Elms has been established for just under a decade and has grown successfully to 10 nurseries, known for excellent standards and ‘a great place to work’.
Please see the details below…
Recruitment Evening Address: Little Elms Daycare Nursery Lee, 84 Handen Road, Lee, London, SE12 8NR
Date: Thursday 1st November 2018
Time: 6pm – 8pm
(If you are not available on Thursday 1st November 2018, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too)
We are recruiting for the following staff to be based at our Lee Nursery (Full Time):
- Level 2 Nursery Practitioner (FT) – Under 1-year old room - £17,000 per annum
- Level 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner (FT) – 1.5 to 2.5-year olds - £19,000 per annum
- Level 2 and 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner (FT) – 2-3-year olds - £17-19,000 per annum
- Level 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner (FT) – 3-5-year olds - £19,000 per annum
- Cleaner - 2 hours in the evenings, Mon to Fri - £8 per hour
** The full-time permanent positions will be working 4 days per week, 7:15am until 6:15pm, 4 days per week, with one day off in the week! **
In return, you will benefit from some superb perks including:
- Excellent rates of pay £££
- Attendance/Performance Related Bonus every 3 months – 4% of your annual salary every 3 months!
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs), over 4 days
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for our Recruitment Evening*
If you are not available on Thursday 1st November 2018 from 6pm until 8pm, that is not a problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).