Job Title: Children’s Play Worker After School and Breakfast Club
Location: Redbridge and surrounding areas
Function : Early Years & Childcare
Salary: £7.83- £8.50 per hour
Qualification: Level 3 & above in Childcare
Hours of Work: 7:00am to 9am & 2:30pm to 6:30pm (You can choose to work both shifts or just one)
Kids in Charge is an established Childcare organisation that has been in operation for over 10 years. We provide a range of children's services which are registered with OFSTED. Currently we are recruiting staffing for our Breakfast and After School Clubs. We are particularly encouraging men to apply for this role, in order to promote active, influential male role models who will create a safe, fun and nurturing environment for the children.
Responsible for (include people and resources)
Ensure Health & Safety, well-being and play opportunities for Children whom attend project.
Purpose of Job:
- Plan, prepare and implement play programs that develop learning and social skills in line with Ofsted requirements ensuring quality childcare.
- To act as a key person to safeguard and develop the learning experiences of children and communicate this with parents.
- To support the manager and company to ensure compliance with regulators whilst being part of a team professional.
Major duties and responsibilities
- To assist the Manager and Deputy manager in the day to day operation of the After School Club
- Assist in organising and the implementation of safe, creative and fun play activities/games
- To assist in the preparation and running of the team games, sports, arts and crafts activities in order to provide a varied safe and stimulating play environment both indoors and outdoors
- To consult with the children and encourage involvement in the planning of day to day activities
- To ensure that the Club security and safety regulations are implemented by all users, children, parents and staff
- Work constructively and professionally with colleagues ensuring clear and open communication with the staff team, as well as develop a relationship with parents
- To contribute to the planning, prepare nutritional snacks for the children; ensure that snack times are a time of pleasant social sharing and orderly. Also, ensuring that medical, allergy and dietary lists out on the tables every day.
- Access to Perkbox
- We pay up to £500 for staff development and training
- Pension Scheme