Nursery Business/Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for a very prestigious and established Nursery chain.
They are looking for a very experienced individual to take on the role of Business/Development Manager for two settings in Greater London with a view to further expansion in the future.
The position will suit an energetic, self driven individual with ambition and established knowledge and passion for the Early Years framework.
Key skills required:
The key skills the team are looking for are the following;
- the candidate needs to be operationally strong
- commercially aware
- able to assist with their planned expansion
- able to mentor and support existing management team
Essential qualities include:
- Experience of working within the childcare/education sector with a minimum of 5 years management experience
- Proven track record of developing a team, leading managers and engaging with, inspiring and motivating others;
- Strong organisational and leadership skills;
- Passionate, self-driven and positive attitude;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to network across the company to get things done;
- Results-oriented, able to work independently, to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience of managing Managers;
- Aware of OFSTED and other legislative compliance
- Leading and overseeing all the operational, financial and regulatory aspects of a chain of nurseries, including daily operational processes, team’s management, reporting, performance management;
- Responsible for achieving the businesses main goals, overseeing financial reporting between business units and central office; monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the nursery and meet occupancy and financial objectives.
- Direct management of nurseries managers to ensure that they provide the best quality of care in their nurseries;
- Implement the group’s strategy in the business settings and provide a regular reporting on progresses.
-Reporting to the owner/CEO of the nurseries
L3 or above in childcare; degree in management or similar qualification
The role is unique and requires a talented individual with a broad skill set.
We are very keen to speak to you if you feel you are interested in this position.
Salary: £35,000-£50,000 per annum
If you meet the right criteria set above, please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.