Nursery Manager (TERM TIME)
A well established, family run Term Time Nursery in West London looking for an experienced Manager to join their supportive and friendly team.
Paying up to £25,000 per annum based on 38 weeks a year equating to approximately £16.45 per hour.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well being of the children at all times
- Managing the smooth running of the nursery. This includes good long/medium/weekly plan for each age group and effective organisation during the day with clear roles and responsibilities
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery. This includes effective supervision and training plan
- Office based duties including finances, budget control
- Responsible to grow the nursery in order to bring it to a healthy capacity
- Responsible for hiring and ensuring the nursery has the right staffing level
- Working as additional person on the floor if required to cover ratios
- Responsible of relationship with the parents: answering all their questions. Liaising with them on main nursery updates. Organising parents evenings
- Acting as nominated person for OFTSED.
- The role is 38 weeks a year and is 40 hours a week.
- The nursery setting is for 2 years old upwards.
- Min 5 years of experience working in a nursery including minimum of 2 years as a manager of a nursery at least Good in their Ofsted rating
- Minimum Level 3 in a recognised Childcare qualification; (NVQ 3, Cache, NNEB)
- Very organised
- Excellent time management
- Presents well
- Good communication with staff, children and parents
- A strong SEND knowledge is desirable
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications