Bank Staff - Catford Green - Recruitment Evening
Recruitment Evening – Catford Green – Thursday 1stNovember 2018 – 6pm until 8pm
We are very excited that we are opening a new Nursery in Catford Green in late 2018 and are looking for staff to join a new Little Elms adventure.
Little Elms has been established for just under a decade and has grown successfully to 10 nurseries, known for excellent standards and ‘a great place to work’.
Our new Catford Green Nursery is Conveniently Situated just 2 minutes away from both Catford and Catford Bridge train stations, we are easily accessible to and from most parts of London.
We are currently recruiting for all different levels of staff and we are holding a Recruitment Evening on Thursday 1st November 2018 from 6pm – 8pm.
Please see the details below…
Recruitment Evening Address: Little Elms Daycare Nursery Lee, 84 Handen Road, Lee, London, SE12 8NR
Date: Thursday 1st November 2018
Time: 6pm – 8pm
We are recruiting for the following staff to be based at our Catford Green Nursery (Full & Part Time):
- Level 2 or 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner (FT) – Under 2’s - £17-19,000 per annum
- Level 2 and 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner (FT) – 2-3-year olds - £17-19,000 per annum
- Level 2 and 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner (FT) – 3-5-year olds - £17-19,000 per annum
- Room Leader/Room Manager – Under 2’s (FT) - £20-23,000 per annum
- Room Leader/Room Manager – 2-3-year olds (FT) - £20-23,000 per annum
- Room Leader/Room Manager – 3-5-year olds (FT) - £20-23,000 per annum
- Nursery Apprentice (FT) – Babies or Toddlers - National Apprentice Wage
- Lunch Cover – 11am until 3pm (Mon to Fri) - £8,250
- Nursery Cook – Full time - £17-18,000 per annum
- Cleaner - 2 hours in the evenings, Mon to Fri - £8 per hour
- Bank Staff – Qualified in Childcare with a minimum of a Level 2 or above – Preferably available to work full days - £9 per hour
** The full-time permanent positions will be working 4 days per week, 7:15am until 6:15pm, 4 days per week, with one day off in the week! **
In return, you will benefit from some superb perks including:
- Excellent rates of pay £££
- Attendance/Performance Related Bonus every 3 months – 4% of your annual salary every 3 months!
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs), over 4 days
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for our recruitment evening*
If you are not available on Thursday 1st November 2018 from 6pm until 8pm, that is not a problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)