Float Nursery Practitioner - Greenwich Peninsula
Float Nursery Practitioner Level 2/3 Required for one of our Nursery in Greenwich Peninsula
Come and join the Leading Family Run Nursery Group in South London!
We are looking for a Float Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 or 3) to join our team in one of our beautiful Greenwich Nurseries.
You will work with all ages from 3 months to 5-year olds, floating across the rooms on a weekly basis.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £17-19,500 per annum
- Attendance/Performance Related Bonus every 3 months – 4% of your annual salary every 3 months!
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs), over 4 days
The ideal Float Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Float Nursery Practitioner opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).