Room Leader (2nd in Charge in the room) 1-2 year olds - Greenwich
Room Leader (2nd in charge in the room) – Greenwich (close to the Cutty Sark)
Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Greenwich are currently recruiting for a Room Leader (2nd in charge in the room) to join our growing team.
You will be working in our Robins room, with children from 1-2-year olds.
You will be working very closely with the current Room Manager, to assist with the smooth running of the room.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Room Leader, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Attendance/Performance Related Bonus every 3 months – 4% of your annual salary every 3 months!
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs), over 4 days
The ideal Room Leader candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Senior Nursery Nurse / Room Leader
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).