Early Years English Language Teacher
We specialise in matching qualified and highly skilled primary, secondary teachers and k-12 teachers with right teaching jobs abroad. We enable teachers to achive their success by finding their dream jobs!
**Are you a passionate and caring educator?
**Do you want to teach abroad but have no clue where to start?
**Do you want to know the secret to securing the right teaching job for you?
**Would you like to work with an agency that actually cares and guides you through every step?
If the answer is yes, apply to SeekTeachers. We are the leading teacher recruitment agency placing teachers around the world. Working with some of the leading government organisations around the world.
Brunei has a handful of beautiful beaches. They do not compare to those of southern Thailand or the Andaman coast of Malaysia, but they are on par with the more famous beaches in Bali.
Brunei is separated into two parts by Malaysia. The mainland part is on the west, where the capital and most of the population lives. The other section on the east is called Temburong, and is mostly made up of indigenous people and rainforest. It is of course possible to drive from mainland Brunei to Temburong.
Are you looking for happiness or inner peace in your life? If so, this could be the most exciting opportunity you've been waiting for!
Brunei is the No. 9 happiest country in the world!!!
The people are well-fed with proper homes and jobs and their currency is strong, yet there’s nary a hint of urban stress so common to developed countries which are wealthy. This is one place where you could live fully at the present moment, without any worry for tomorrow. So why bother about the attractions or things to do list when Brunei offers the most important element: happiness!!
It’s a very safe country. There aren’t a lot of crimes going around. You can walk around alone at night without feeling that there are eyes somewhere prying on you. It’s peaceful, quiet and safe which is why it’s so happy.
Due to Ministry of Education regulations in Brunei, applicants need:
- A Degree (preferably in English/Linguistics/Humanities) from a University in Australia,Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa
- A Formal Teaching Qualification such as Qualified Teacher Status, PGCE, PGdip, BEd, DipT
- Minimum 3 years relevant classroom teaching experience.
- Primary - aged 4-10 years
- Secondary - experience teaching English/Literacy or Humanities with minimum 1 year of ESL experience
- Starting from BND$ 3,500 - BND $5,000(depends on experience and qualification)
- A 2 year contract
- Furnished accomodation
- Flights for teacher and family members
- Annual Trancel allowance
- Medical insurance
- Baggace allowance
- Spousal and dependant allowance
- Settling allowance
Contact Vicky on VL@SeekTeachers.com for more details.